Firstsource is currently recruiting individuals for the position of Customer Support Associate. The eligibility criteria for this role include a minimum educational qualification of SSC (10th), making it an inclusive opportunity for a diverse range of candidates. Firstsource values both fresh perspectives and experienced insights, as they are open to applications from both freshers and individuals with a minimum of 1 year of experience in customer support. This role is based in the bustling city of Bangalore, Karnataka, offering a dynamic work environment and the chance to contribute to Firstsource’s commitment to providing excellent customer service.
Company Name: Firstsource
Job Role: Customer Support Associate
Education Required: Minimum SSC (10th) passed.
Experience Required: Fresher/Experienced with minimum 1 year
Job Location: Bangalore, KA, IN
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Revert on calls to customer on a variety of issues.
- Update and process information accurately into the system(s).
- Resolve customer problems in a timely manner.
- Take ownership & deliver on customer commitments.
- Liaise with others within the process in the event where a customer query cannot be resolved at first point of contact.
- Clear Communication – during all conversations with customers, uses simple English that delivers information and solutions in an easy manner.
- Professional Focus – demonstrates a high level of personal and professional integrity when dealing with customers as well as treats all customers with empathy, respect and consideration.
- Ability to solve problems – look for solutions aligned to customer’s perspective and deliver on all commitments.
- Teamwork – consistently work together, trust each other and engage in constructive conversations for the good of the team.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Preferred educational qualifications: Minimum SSC (10th) passed.
- Preferred work experience: Fresher/Experienced with minimum 1 year of experience in a BPO/related industry.
- Computer literate eg. Outlook, Word, Internet Explorer.
- Typing skills: Process specific cut offs.
- Verbal and written English communication.
- Ability to liaise with customers at all levels.
- Ability to handle and resolve complex customer calls.