Flipkart is currently hiring for the position of Associate in Bangalore, offering a lucrative opportunity for qualified individuals. The ideal candidate is required to have a CA qualification or certifications in CIA/C.I.S.A/C.F.E, showcasing the company’s emphasis on financial and audit expertise. Flipkart values a combination of education and practical experience, requiring candidates to have accumulated 1-2 years of relevant work experience. This role in Bangalore signifies Flipkart’s commitment to recruiting skilled professionals to contribute to its dynamic and rapidly evolving business environment. As an Associate, successful candidates will play a crucial role in supporting and enhancing Flipkart’s financial operations.
Company Name: Flipkart
Job Role: Associate
Education Required: CA. CIA/C.I.S.A/C.F.E
Experience Required: 1-2 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Role and Responsibilities:
- Conduct internal audits to assess the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the established internal controls and procedures.
- Assess alignment with SOX / ICOFR controls for critical enterprise systems; develop effective and efficient processes to remediate compliance gaps.
- Identifying fraud patterns/exceptions through Data Analytics using SQL, Python, R, Advanced Excel.
- Identify key areas of risk within the organisation and propose appropriate controls with the objective of mitigating the risks and improving financial & operational performance.
- Provide timely update on audits to Manager’s and hold regular update meetings with the auditees.
- Discuss audit findings and recommendations with line managers and report significant issues to senior management.
- Work closely with the auditees to ensure appropriate action plans are provided to mitigate the risk highlighted.
- Prepare RCM’s, process notes, flow charts and other working papers.
- Prepare audit reports and be responsible for the overall quality of the report.
- Periodic follow-up with auditees of all agreed management action plans and monitor the timely implementation.
Required Skills and Qualification:
- Experience in internal audits with Big4 or Large organization’s risk and control functions.
- Data Analytics Skill sets.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills.
- Analytical bent of mind.
- Experience in an e-commerce or retail industry (desirable).
- Personal organization and planning skills.