Gainsight, a renowned leader in customer success management, is currently on the lookout for a talented Associate Software Engineer to join their team in Hyderabad on a full-time basis. Working at Gainsight means being part of a company that is dedicated to helping organizations deliver exceptional customer experiences. As an Associate Software Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work on technology and innovative solutions that empower businesses to drive customer success.
Company Name: Gainsight
Job Title: Associate Software Engineer
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Role and Responsibilities:
- Designing and building software within a product area.
- Provide meaningful feedback about existing processes and methodologies.
- Learning from feedback provided by more senior engineers.
- Studying and pushing yourself to become a better engineer.
- Tech stack:
- Candidates do not need to have experience with our tech stack, but it’s important you’re willing to learn. These are the tools and technologies you will be working with:
- App: React, Ruby on Rails
- Languages: Ruby
- Platform: AWS, Kubernetes, Kafka
- Infrastructure Automation: Terraform
- Database: PostgreSQL (RDS), Redis, Snowflake
- Build Deploy Pipeline: Github, Github Actions
- Monitoring/Debugging: Datadog, Sentry.io
- Good foundational programming and software engineering skills.
- Good communication skills.
- An intrinsic curiosity and desire to learn more and look for ways to take yourself and our products to the next level.
- You are highly coachable and are motivated to improve.
- You are passionate about solving problems with software and think of it as more of a hobby than a job.
- Although you require direction, you do not require hand-holding. You are a self-starter that can identify opportunities and tackle them.