GE Healthcare is on the lookout for talented individuals to join their team as Trainees. The role requires candidates to hold at least a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and have a minimum of 1 year of prior experience. Located in the vibrant state of Haryana, this opportunity offers a chance to work with a global leader in healthcare technology.
Company Name: GE Healthcare
Job Role: Trainee
Education Required: Bachelors/ Masters
Experience Required: 1+ years
Job Location: Haryana
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Achieve sales and orders volumes at the target prices in assigned accounts for Haryana.
- Build relationships, develop a business strategy, and maximize business opportunities for all PDx- businesses, products & services within allocated accounts/territory. Represent PDx and acts as a primary customer point of contact in the allocated accounts/territory. Provide on-going feedback to management, product teams, services and marketing.
- Develop & implement Go-to-Market plans with cross functional and multi-product teams to achieve results through effective project proposals, negotiations, and contracts. Grow GE’s share of customer investments in capital and operational expenditures.
- Develop & maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through consistent high-quality interactions with customer & associated stakeholders
- In cooperation with Product teams and Marketing, drive PDx marketing events in assigned region by giving higher weightage to improve KOL engagement across region. Be aware of segmentation and apply relevant product benefits to each client’s segment.
- Coordinate with GE Healthcare team on assigned accounts in order to deliver solutions that meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Follow all applicable GE policies, procedures and operating mechanisms. Proactively participate in company initiatives depending on organizational needs and as directed by management.
- Build product knowledge to enhance clinical differentiation in market.
- Geographic scope: Assigned accounts or account groups mainly in North.
- Plans and executes necessary seminars, meetings, Educational event for Technical team etc with Focus Decision makers of the account.
- Must adhere to Compliance on Quality, Regulatory, integrity and company policies.
- Need to work with all team members in order to established responsibilities and role clarity through strategic discussion for large account group
- Drive Account Potential mapping and position Core Imaging Product range to increase GE revenue share & profitability
- Creating an annual engagement plan for strategic accounts to gain mindshare.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelors/Masters (Pharmacy/Biology/ Science) or the equivalent degree with 1+ years of Medical Device sales experience. Preferably MBA (Sales & Marketing).
- Strong influencing, interpersonal and networking skills to drive collaborative culture at all levels.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- High level presentation skills, able to present ideas to customers in a way that produces understanding and impact.