Genpact, a global leader in business process management and consulting, is currently inviting applications for the position of Consultant. To qualify for this role, candidates should hold a B.Tech, B.E, or MCA degree and possess expertise in consulting. As a Consultant, you will be part of a dynamic team that drives innovative solutions and advises on critical business decisions. This is a full-time opportunity based in the vibrant city of Noida, providing an ideal setting for professional growth and development in the world of consulting. Take the next step in your career and become part of a global leader in business process management and consulting.
Company Name: Genpact
Job Title: Consultant
Qualification: B.Tech/ B.E/ MCA
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Role & Responsibilities:
In this role, you would be primary responsible for back end developer services and articulation role for Possess strong knowledge in Java, Struts, spring, database & also having knowledge of AWS. Creating interactive, responsiveness and developing and enhancing web application.
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback.
- Managed Coding, Bug Fixing and Testing.
- Managing web testing and dealing with cross browser compatibility issues.
- Managing project and team independently.
- B.Tech/B.E/ MCA
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in Core-java, Struts/Spring and AWS.
- Strong understanding in Relational database concepts.
- Good knowledge and work experience of SQL.
- Ability to communicate, friendly and cultural behavior during customer contact and should have strong customer focus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible to work in shifts on rotation basis.
- Willingness and ability to multi-task.
- Willingness to learn the Product/Platform and associated technologies.
- Ability to be learn and apply new processes and tools.
- Technical understanding of products/services and/or ecosystem being supported.