Genpact is currently offering opportunities for fresh graduates in the role of Management Trainee – Accounts Payable at their Noida location. To qualify for this position, candidates should have a graduate degree in Commerce, specifically a BCom degree. Genpact welcomes freshers who are eager to start their career in the field. Essential skills for this role include proficiency in the English language, strong knowledge of MS Office, with a focus on Excel, and preferably familiarity with Concur. Additionally, candidates should possess a keen attention to detail, a skill crucial for handling accounts payable tasks.
Company Name: Genpact
Job Role: Management Trainee – Accounts Payable
Education Required: Graduate in Commerce (B.Com)
Experienced Required: Freshers are eligible
Job Location: Noida
- Review and process invoices along with providing the resolutions for the invoices and releasing the invoices for Payment
- Resolve all vendor queries and requests coming via e-mails / Tickets within the agreed SLA
- Review and validate essentials of valid invoices like supplier details, PO, bank account, invoice #, invoice date, etc.
- Maintain a tracker of the exceptions and ensure Invoices/queries are handled based on the exception tracker
- Maintain exception logs for process-related exceptions as and when they occur for knowledge retention
- Independently perform transactional tasks which support the compliance, planning and execution of assigned processes.
- Follow up with requisitions (via calls/ mails or tickets) to solve hold invoices as per the AP guideline
- Adhere to the internal compliance policy and guidelines established by the management on their daily operational activities
- Perform daily internal audits to ensure all Invoices/queries are handled as per the guidelines
- Helpdesk Queries/ Calls related to AP from both internal/external customers
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Graduate in Commerce. (BCom)
- Freshers are eligible.
- Good English language skills. (verbal and written)
Relevant Experience of working in Accounts Payable process.
Excellent written & verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly in all levels within the organization.
Knowledgeable in MS Office (especially in Excel).
Preferably knowledgeable in Concur.
Keen attention to details skills.
Ability to handle varied volumes of workloads and to meet targets and deadlines on time.