Genpact is currently seeking B.Com graduates to join their team in the MT-OTC (Management Trainee – Order to Cash) role, offering a promising opportunity for freshers to embark on a rewarding career journey. Aspiring candidates with a background in commerce will find this position tailored to their skill set. Genpact, a global leader in business process outsourcing and services, is providing a platform for individuals to kickstart their professional endeavors in Noida, a thriving hub known for its burgeoning corporate landscape.
Company Name: Genpact
Job Role: MT-OTC
Education Required: B.Com Graduate
Experience Required: Freshers
Job location: Noida
Role and Responsibilities:
- Daily Liquidity management for cash funding.
- IC loan, G&A and capital contribution settlement with other platforms.
- Actual cash analysis on platform and consolidation on group level.
- Counter party risk management for platform and group.
- Managing queries, statement, invoices and premium remittance via finance email box.
- Daily bank transaction download to update cash log file and allocate them as per details.
- Post documentation receipt further assess status of KYC refresh as per ‘gap’ letter and further coordinate for missing documents.
- Review claims workflow for claim payment processing.
- Booking claims payment including proportional claims.
- Premium and claims matching in system.
- Non-claims payment and booking as provided by other department.
- Review journal entry and posting in system.
- Payments authorization on bank website as first approver.
- Age receivables including follow-up comments on outstanding premium.
- Unmatched & unallocated premium initial follow-up with broker and underwriters.
- Bank reconciliation for all bank accounts.
- Discussion with department head on current year expense forecast and next year planning.
- Creation of planning template for 30 cost center based on gathered information.
- Monthly follow-up meeting with department heads (DH) on future changes.
- Provide commentary on variances for QTD and YTD numbers.
- Circulation of plan vs actual expense report to DH.
- Seek queries send by DH.
- Maintain and update employee benefit allowance tracker.
Required Skills and Qualification:
- B.Com Graduate.
- Strong Cash operations knowledge in Credit Control, Treasury & bank Reconciliation and FP&A.
- Advanced user of Excel.
- Ability to act on own initiative.
- Must demonstrate a high level of self-motivation, energy and flexibility.
- Ability to handle multifaceted volumes of workloads and to reach targets and deadlines on a timely basis.
- Innovative and always looking for continuous improvement in order to develop succession plan for staff.
- Good communication skills, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills (in English).
- Exercises good judgement on day to day business problems and provides recommendations for solving course correction.