Genpact, a renowned name in the global business process management and services industry, offers exciting opportunities for fresh graduates as Process Associates. Aspiring candidates seeking a rewarding career in a dynamic environment need not worry about prior experience, as Genpact welcomes freshers with open arms. The job entails full-time commitment and is based in the vibrant city of Hyderabad. With a minimum requirement of a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
Company Name: Genpact
Job Role: Process Associate
Education Required: Bachelor’s / Graduation / Equivalent
Experience: Freshers are eligible
Job Category: Full Time
Job Location: Hyderabad
- Respond to customer queries and customers concern.
- Provide support for data collection to enable Recovery of the account for end user.
- Maintain a deep understanding of client process and policies.
- Reproduce customer issues and escalate product bugs.
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers.
- You should be responsible to exhibit capacity for critical thinking and analysis.
- Responsible to showcase proven work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger collaborative environment.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Graduate (Any Discipline)
- Freshers are eligible.
- Previous experience in a customer service role chat/email/voice.
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills.
- Analytical skills with customer centric approach.
- Excellent proficiency with written English and with neutral English accent.
- You should be able to work on a flexible schedule. (including weekend shift)