Genpact, a renowned global leader in business process management and digital transformation services, is seeking talented individuals for the role of Consultant in the vibrant city of Hyderabad. To be part of this dynamic team, you should have a B.Tech/B.E or MCA degree and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. As a Consultant at Genpact, you will have the opportunity to work with clients across various industries, leveraging your expertise to drive meaningful solutions.
Company Name: Genpact
Job Role: Consultant
Required Education: B.Tech/B.E/ MCA
Skills Required: Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Job Location: Hyderabad
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback.
- Managed Coding, Bug Fixing and Testing.
- Managing web testing and dealing with cross browser compatibility issues.
- Managing project and team independently.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- B.Tech/B.E/ MCA.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in Core-java, Struts/Spring and AWS.
- Strong understanding in Relational database concepts.
- Good knowledge and work experience of SQL.
- Ability to communicate, friendly and cultural behavior during customer contact and should have strong customer focus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible to work in shifts on rotation basis.
- Willingness and ability to multi-task.
- Willingness to learn the Product/Platform and associated technologies.
- Ability to be learn and apply new processes and tools.
- Technical understanding of products/services and/or ecosystem being supported.