GKN Aerospace, a renowned name in the aerospace industry, is currently offering an exciting opportunity for graduates in the role of Graduate – Technology. This position is tailored for individuals with a graduate or post-graduate degree from a reputed university, emphasizing GKN Aerospace’s commitment to attracting top-tier talent. The company welcomes freshers, highlighting its dedication to providing a platform for new graduates to kickstart their careers in the aerospace sector. The job location for this role is in the dynamic city of Bangalore, known for its thriving technology and innovation ecosystem. As a Graduate in Technology at GKN Aerospace, successful candidates will have the chance to contribute to cutting-edge projects and advancements in the aerospace industry.
Company Name: GKN Aerospace
Job Role: Graduate – Technology
Education Required: Graduate /Post-graduation degree from reputed university .
Experience Required: Fresher
Job Location: Bangalore
Role and Responsibilities:
- As a young graduate at GKN, we want you to be interested in working with manufacturing engineering, technology and product development, purchasing, logistics and quality functions, and have the goal to take on a leadership role in the future.
- You are accountable for your own personal and professional growth under the guidance of our senior teams.
- You will be building relationships within and outside GKN Aerospace and maintaining performance within your team and the wider company.
- There will also be self-development through trainings and other opportunities and the organisation will support you through mentoring alongside their placements.
- Specific accountabilities will vary between job families, however you will be responsible for supporting functional and operational teams and their projects, such as implementation of Strategic Initiatives, Industry 4.0 or the Lean Operating Model.
- As you develop the confidence and competence on the programme you can begin to take ownership for portions of larger projects under supervision from their line manager and/or placement manager.
- The precise nature of each your role will be defined by the skills and competencies developed, interests and the needs of the business.
Required Skills and Qualification:
- Graduate /Post-graduation degree from reputed university .
- Excellent engineering fundamentals.
- Passion to drive their own career.
- Keen interest in the Aerospace industry.
- Enthusiasm for continuous personal development.
- Exhibits leadership potential.
- Good communication skills in English both oral and written.