Google is currently on the lookout for qualified candidates to fill the role of Site Reliability Engineer in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. To be eligible for this position, applicants are required to possess a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science. Google values practical experience, and the ideal candidate will have a minimum of one year of relevant experience. As a Site Reliability Engineer at Google, individuals will play a critical role in ensuring the reliability and performance of the company’s systems. This position offers a unique opportunity to work at the intersection of technology and health, contributing to the development of cutting-edge fitness and wellness solutions.
Company Name: Google
Job Role: Site Reliability Engineer
Education Required: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
Experience Required: 1 year
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Execute on projects that will improve the reliability of our Fibit Products.
- Reduce the operational work significantly for our footprint on Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Leverage Google Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) strategies to span GCP and the Google stack.
- Optimize existing systems, build infrastructure and eliminate work through automation.
- Design and execute projects to improve the reliability of the Fitbit footprint.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- 1 year of experience as a Software Engineer.
- Experience programming in one or more of the following languages: C, C++, Java, Python, Go, Perl, or Ruby.
- Experience with algorithms and data structures or Unix/Linux systems internals (e.g., filesystems, system calls) and administration.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience designing, analyzing, and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- Experience architecting, developing, and troubleshooting systems.