Groww, a prominent financial technology company, is offering a compelling internship opportunity for the role of Content Intern across India. This internship at Groww is open to individuals with a Bachelor’s degree in any field, with a preference for finance-related backgrounds although not mandatory. The company is looking for interns with a strong command of English grammar, showcasing excellent writing skills. Good research skills and effective interpersonal and communication skills are also key requirements for this role. As a Content Intern at Groww, individuals will have the chance to contribute to the creation of informative and engaging content, gaining valuable experience in the fintech industry.
Company Name: Groww
Job Role: Intern – Content
Job Type: Internship
Education Required: Bachelors in any degree (finance preferred but not mandatory)
Skills Required: Strong command of English grammar. Good research skills. Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Job Location: Across India
Role and Responsibilities:
- Working on Groww Digest properties – Daily, Weekly, and all upcoming digest properties.
- Write compelling, impactful copies on various personal finance topics and stock-related topics.
- Review the performance of content regularly and improvise accordingly to stay ahead of the industry.
- Write research-intensive and factually correct communications for our users.
- Keep track of the stock markets regularly and be steadfast in contributing ideas.
- Keep an eye out for regulatory and policy changes in the industry.
- Communicate with different teams within the company to align content requirements.
- Contribute ideas to build new content properties.
- Evaluate existing properties and suggest changes.
Required Skills and Qualification:
- Solid understanding of the stock market and personal finance.
- Bachelors in any degree (finance preferred but not mandatory).
- Strong command of English grammar.
- Ability to understand and write complex financial concepts in simple and easy-to-understand language.
- Ability to spot news/trends and identify moment marketing strategies.
- Good research skills.
- Creative writing style with a customer-friendly approach.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Eye for detail and factual correctness.