Guidewire is currently offering an exciting opportunity for an Enterprise Integration Internship in Bangalore. This internship is ideal for individuals who are in their 3rd or final year or have completed their BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Software Engineering. The successful candidate will be expected to have a strong foundation in programming, coupled with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Guidewire is seeking individuals who can showcase their problem-solving abilities in a professional setting. This internship provides a valuable learning experience for those looking to gain hands-on expertise in enterprise integration.
Company Name: Guidewire
Job Role: Enterprise Integration Intern
Job type: Internship
Education Required: Pursuing 3rd or final year or completed BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineer or Software Engineering
skills Required: Good Knowledge on programming skills. Good communication and interpersonal skills. Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
Job Location: Bangalore
Role and Responsibilities:
- Candidates will have opportunity to work on real time projects and interact with existing project teams.
- Opportunities will be provided to work on Snowflake and MuleSoft technologies.
- Get to learn and solve integration challenges in the real world Exposure to core Finance, Procurement and CRM systems and processes.
Required Skills and Qualification:
- Pursuing 3rd or final year or completed BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineer or Software Engineering.
- Good Knowledge on programming skills.
- Exposure to using REST API’s, messaging service Good Knowledge in database and SQL.
- Zest to learn and ramp up on new technologies and have the desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Have Agile, systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong interpersonal skills and a sense of ownership and drive.