Harmonic, a leading technology company, is currently seeking dynamic individuals to join their team in the role of Associate Software Engineer. The ideal candidates for this position should hold a B.Tech/BE degree in Electronics and Communication or Computer Science, with a graduation year of 2023 and no backlogs. Harmonic is particularly interested in welcoming freshers who are passionate about software engineering and eager to contribute their skills to the company’s innovative projects. The selected candidates will have the opportunity to work in the vibrant tech hub of Bangalore, a city known for its thriving IT industry.
Company Name: Harmonic
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Education Require: Btech/BE in Electronics and communication or Computer Science (2023 passouts only) with no backlogs
Experience Required: Freshers
Job Location: Bangalore
Role and Responsibilities:
- We are looking for an Associate Software Engineer. You will be working with our devices System team members to provide product end-to-end quality assurance. This job involves executing existing development plans. You will also gain exposure to the development and QA processes & debug tools that our team is working with. As a member in our team, you will be in daily contact with developers and QA engineers from other teams as part of the development processes. This is a 6 months contract role which may be extended or hired subject to business needs and your performance.
Required Skills and Qualification:
- Btech/BE in Electronics and communication or Computer Science (2023 passouts only) with no backlogs.
- Min 70% score during completion of the course.
- Knowledge in layer 3 networking protocols.
- Dedicated to trying and simulating problems and trying to reproduce bugs.
- Linux Knowledge, Debian (packaging knowledge, knowing SW build procedures, compilations) – Advantage.
- Script tools/languages (Perl, Python, Bash, CPP, etc.) – Advantage.
- High level of interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate effectively with different groups.
- Fluent English (writing and speaking).