HBC is currently offering an exciting internship opportunity in the field of technology for qualified candidates in Bangalore, Karnataka. The position is titled Intern, Technology and is open to individuals with a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Engineering, with a focus on Computer Science or Information Science. As an intern, you will be exposed to various aspects of technology, particularly full-stack development. The ideal candidate should possess a good understanding of full-stack development and demonstrate characteristics such as being detail-oriented, along with strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Company Name: HBC
Job Role: Intern, Technology
Job Type: Internship
Education Required: Bachelor’s degree
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the design, installation and configuration of Cloud Infrastructure (AWS and Azure).
- Identify, categorize and respond to Network, Security & Compute system events.
- Perform routine maintenance and updates of cloud systems and applications such as patching, backup, recovery etc.
- Support and monitor Infra and IT security Systems.
- Support and enhancement of existing Business Applications.
- Participate in Incident Management, Problem and Change Management.
- Collaborate with team members to contribute to the overall success of deliverables.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, best practices and developments.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Be a part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).