HBC is currently in search of Trainees for the Bank Card division. To be eligible for this role, candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and possess 1-2 years of relevant experience. The desired candidates should exhibit a strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Basic knowledge in banking principles and card-related business, including revenue generation and leakage areas, is preferred. This opportunity is based in the vibrant city of Bangalore, making it an excellent prospect for individuals looking to kickstart their career in the finance sector.
Company Name: HBC
Job Role: Trainee, Bank Card
Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
Experience Required: 1 – 2 years
Job Location: Bangalore
- Handling customer disputes and inquiries.
- Ensure adherence to Bankcard policies, internal controls and audit requirements, and service standards at all times.
- Analyze and research all discrepancies/exceptions in the process
- Collaborate with the global team to manage processing backlogs and expedite as required to resolve issues impacting bankcard processing.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting on chargebacks and related costs.
- Respond to store inquiries (chargebacks, disputes), including resolving any escalated issues.
- Ensure completion of accurate and complete accounting activity for the bankcards at banners.
- Protect the assets of the company by ensuring that all policies/procedures/regulations pertaining.
- to the administration and processing of bankcard.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance (Full-time)
- Financial aptitude with minimum 1-2 years of work experience in Corporate Finance with MNCs/GICs, with preference to Retail industry.
- Experience in of bank card/Fraud Management -processing systems (TD, Amex, Chase, Paypal etc.) / call center is preferable.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite. (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Basic knowledge in banking principles and Cards related business, revenue generation/leakage areas, etc is preferred.