HBC is currently looking for candidates to fill the role of Trainee in Inventory Allocation, based in Bangalore. Candidates for this position should have a Graduate or Postgraduate degree. While prior work experience is preferred, particularly in the retail industry, it is not mandatory. However, having a working knowledge of supply chain processes will be advantageous. This opportunity provides an entry point for individuals looking to embark on a career in inventory allocation and gain valuable experience within the retail sector in the vibrant city of Bangalore.
Company Name: HBC
Job Role: Trainee, Inventory Allocation
Education Qualification: Graduate/ PG
Job Location: Bangalore
- Core execution: Creating accurate reports for the assigned business area
- Collaborate with Planners and Buyers to manage Replenishment inventory through accurate forecasting and rectifying all relevant components to achieve department in stock goals.
- Has the concept/grasp of Stock-store Minimums/Presentation minimum, Maximums, Safety stock, Review Time, Lead time, Store to store transfers etc.
- Stock Balancing : Maintain in-stock goals through effective product distribution. Analyze sales history and trends to maximize sales potential by developing allocation strategies that maintain proper store inventory levels.
- Historical Analysis: Analyze and summarize business performance of product categories, monitor sales, inventory, margin and other factors affecting In-stocks & profitability.
- Operation: End to end ownership of categories. Ownership of business and operational metric for the team.
- Execute Strategies: Execute strategies to drive supply chain initiates to support alternative forms of fulfilment
- Communication: Ensure timely and proactive communication with key stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Graduate/PG. Preference will be work experience in retail industry with working knowledge in supply chain
- Analytical, Advanced excel, problem solving skills and knowledge on forecasting
- Data management and interpretation using statistical concepts
- Strong planning and operational skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Proficiency in excel and good knowledge of other MS Office tools
- Ability to work well with others and contribute to a positive environment.
- Highly motivated and committed to the development of high-quality work
- SQL and VBA Macros knowledge will be a plus.