HBC, a distinguished company in the industry, is currently seeking dynamic individuals for the role of Data Engineer. This opportunity is open to fresh graduates, emphasizing a preference for a university degree, particularly in Statistics, Business Analytics, or a related field. As a Data Engineer at HBC, individuals will have the chance to contribute to the innovative field of data management and analysis. The job location for this exciting role is in the bustling city of Bangalore, known for its thriving tech community and vibrant work atmosphere. HBC values the potential of fresh talent and encourages aspiring data engineers to apply their academic knowledge in a practical setting.
Company Name: HBC
Job Role: Data Engineer
Education Required: University degree required, preferred in Statistics, Business Analytics, or related field
Experiences Required: Freshers
Job Location: Bangalore
Role and Responsibilities:
- Optimize data structures consisting of tables, views and schemas.
- Develop data solutions in Snowflake.
- Partner with team members to understand strategy and business requirements.
- Develop and integrate complex ETL/data pipelines from real-time and batch data.
- Relentlessly find ways to expand everyone’s technical capabilities, including your own.
- Identify and maintain documentation of known data sources and definitions.
- Collaborate with and provide operational support to Tech and Business partners.
- Actively contribute to enhancing the analytics team’s foundational and scalable processes and best practices for data extraction, manipulation, analysis, provision of insights, and the mechanism to drive actions or decision making.
- Provide ad-hoc analysis support.
Required Skills And Qualification:
- University degree required, preferred in Statistics, Business Analytics, or related field.
- High proficiency in SQL, Python and working with relational databases (e.g., Snowflake).
- Strong operational experience with large data warehouse systems.
- Experience with cloud technologies such as (AWS, Azure, etc).
- Experience with ETL tools (Airflow, S3, etc).
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools (nice to have).
- Strong data mining and analytical skills and able to translate findings into clear, actionable insights and recommendations.
- Good communication skills with the ability to explain technical concepts to a diverse audience in business terms.
- Creative thinker and solutions oriented, committed to driving business improvements.
- Ability to handle multiple demands and competing priorities.
- Proactive approach to problem-solving, working collaboratively, and supporting the team.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable while operating independently and as part of a team.