Hewlett Packard Enterprise, a renowned leader in the technology industry, is currently seeking skilled individuals to join their team as Software Engineers in Bangalore. This role offers an exciting opportunity for both recent graduates and professionals with up to two years of experience to contribute to innovative projects in a dynamic environment. Candidates with Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent fields are encouraged to apply. As a Software Engineer at Hewlett Packard Enterprise, you will be involved in the design, development, and maintenance of cutting-edge software solutions, leveraging your education and expertise to drive technological advancements.
Company Name: Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Job Role: Software engineer
Education Required: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
Experience Required: 0-2 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Role and Responsibilities:
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compliers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools.
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
Required Skills and Qualification:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically 0-2 years experience.
- Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types.
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.