Hexagon is currently on the lookout for Software Engineers in Hyderabad. To be eligible for this role, candidates should hold a B.E/B.Tech degree and exhibit a strong skill set that includes excellent communication and negotiation abilities, as well as exceptional logical, analytical, and reasoning skills. This is a full-time position that offers an exciting opportunity to work with a globally recognized company at the forefront of technology and innovation.
Company Name: Hexagon
Job Role: Software Engineer
Education Required: B.E/ B.Tech
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hyderabad
- Responsible for providing technical software support to customers in the areas of SmartPlant Foundation/SDx and related applications.
- With little guidance, Responsible for communicating with Customers, services effectively and manage their expectations for the various issues raised by them.
- Responsible to investigate the root cause for the issues raised by customers and provide solution/ workaround
- Responsible for raising trouble reports for software bugs
- Responsible for testing any fixes provided by development team.
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- B.E/B.Tech – Mechanical engineering
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and willing to work under pressure.
- Strong communication / negotiation skills
- Good logical and analytical skills
- Good reasoning skills
- Effective in a team environment as well as working independently.
- Ability to self-learn.