Hexagon, a global leader in digital solutions, is on the lookout for talented individuals to join their team as Software Engineers in Hyderabad. This fantastic opportunity welcomes candidates with a Bachelor of Engineering degree, providing a strong foundation for a successful career in software development. Whether you’re a fresh graduate or have up to 2 years of experience, Hexagon offers an ideal environment to grow and innovate.
Company Name: Hexagon
Job Title: Software Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering
Experience: 0 to 2 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Role & Responsibilities:
As a Quality Assurance Analyst,
- Write the test plans for all the new implementations and for release testing workflows.
- Manually execute the test plans and also downstream workflows for frequent releases.
- Need to support in manual testing of new implementations and technical debt.
- Should be involved with the development (as a quality advocate) from the design phase/coding phase to ensure the Testability of the code.
- Should support in the deployments of build-in CI/CD pipeline.
- Should ensure maximum automation coverage of test cases to drive for Shift-Left Methodology.
- Write ATPs for the test cases/workflows provided by the Functional Engineer (FE) for the implementation in the product.
- When writing the ATPs for the product use the in-house framework or collaborate with the team to create a framework.
- Work closely with Functional Engineer (FE) on validating the feasibility of test scenarios for automation.
- Should be able to understand the Product Code.
- Report the unit tests and ATPs coverage.
- Work closely with the Scrum team and QA members to ensure ATPs are in place for the implementation being done in the product.
- Understand and Follow the QA process (Scrum) and ensure minimal bugs/issues are reported by the QA once the ATPs creation/execution is completed.
- Collaborate with the Manager on prioritizing the Automation backlog.
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Should have working knowledge of 0 to 2 years of experience with Java or C++ and API testing.
- Should be a team player, with good communication, and interpersonal skills, working with overseas counterparts.
- Should have working experience in the following tools (required).
- Programming languages including Java or C++ and API testing.
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming.
- Postman tool.
- Performed Hand coding using automation tools like Selenium, Coded UI, or any other tool with Java or C++.
- Understanding of Jmeter is an added advantage.