Honeywell is actively seeking candidates for the position of Systems Engineer I in Pune. This role requires candidates to hold a Bachelor’s degree. Ideal candidates are those who possess knowledge of the systems development lifecycle and demonstrate the ability to swiftly analyze, incorporate, and apply new information and concepts.
Company Name: Honeywell
Job Role: Systems Engr I
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Job Location: Pune
- Requirements analysis
- requirements decomposition
- systems design
- model based development system design
- systems integration
- systems validation & verification
- customer interaction
- project oversight
- project coordination
- budget/schedule responsibility
Required Skills and Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in a technical discipline such as the sciences, technology, engineering or mathematics.
- Knowledge of the systems development lifecycle
- Individual that quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the organization
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
- Ability to adapt to change with ease
- Multi-tasking and has the ability to manage a variety of complicated tasks.
- familiarity with
- an understanding of data structures to provide analytical problem solving