HP, a globally recognized technology company, is currently in search of a talented individual to fill the role of Business Analyst, Reporting & Analysis at their Bangalore location. This exciting opportunity is tailored for fresh graduates who hold a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Process Engineering, Business Administration, or possess an equivalent diploma or relevant experience. As a Business Analyst in Reporting & Analysis, the selected candidate will be part of a dynamic team responsible for deciphering and interpreting data to provide valuable insights for strategic decision-making. HP values a diverse skill set and encourages recent graduates with a passion for analytics and a keen interest in technology to apply.
Company Name: HP
Job Role: Business Analyst, Reporting & Analysis
Education Required: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Process Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent diploma or experience
Experience Required: Fresher
Job location: Bangalore
Role and Responsibilities:
- Generate reports that are visible and usable internally and externally to support management of Partner operations.
- Follows up on partner financials by validating Purchase order funding, partner invoices review and output reporting to different market finance leads.
- Manages tool accesses so partners can interact with all necessary tools in the HP environment.
- Acts as linkage with Finance and Reporting teams.
Required Skills and Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Process Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent diploma or experience.
- Familiar with HP Customer Care Center support environment. Good understanding of current setup, Operations and processes.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural, diverse, virtual global team.
- Must have strong analytical skills.
- Database managing knowledge: SQL and Power BI knowledge are required. Python is a plus.
- COPC certification and vendor management knowledge is a plus.
- Proven ability to interact and drive topics to completion in a complex environment.
- Strong ability to collaborate and influence.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including negotiation and influencing skills (Fluent in English is a must).
- Experience in working with Global Teams is a definite plus.