IBM, a global leader in technology and innovation, is currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Process Analyst- HR in Bangalore. The role specifically requires candidates with a Masters Degree in HR, showcasing IBM’s commitment to hiring individuals with a strong educational foundation in human resources. The company is looking for candidates with 1-3 years of relevant experience, emphasizing the value of expertise in the field. As a Process Analyst- HR at IBM, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the strategic and operational aspects of human resources, playing a key role in the company’s HR processes. The vibrant city of Bangalore serves as the backdrop for this position, providing an exciting and collaborative environment.
Company Name: IBM
Job Role: Process Analyst- HR
Education Required: Masters Degree in HR
Experience Required: 1-3 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Role and Responsibilities:
- You will update and processes employee data in the HR System to provide accurate and timely information to a variety of HR Services.
- Interface with customers to resolve questions and issues regarding compensation administration/processes.
- Provides data for any internal business controls team as required.
- Ensure compliance to the client’s existing standards.
- You will require to have good understanding of the internal and external policies, procedures, regulations, and compliance related to Human Resources and respond to employee queries.
Required Skills and Qualification:
- Minimum 1-3 years in Core HR & Issue Resolution for any International IT / ITES Companies.
- Good verbal and written English language skills. Ability to communicate and resolve difficult customer service issues.
- Expertise and knowledge in Core HR related processes (excluding Recruitment).
- Good knowledge of MS Excel.
- Ability to manage multiple, diverse priorities under time pressure to meet key customer and financial deadlines.
- Ability to trouble-shoot and implement changes in his/her processes.
- Effectively Works with Others – Works well with internal customers and external suppliers and can positively influence others in problem solving and work process improvements.
- Attention to details.
- Team work – the ability to work well within the team is key to this role.