IBM is currently recruiting for the position of Process Analyst- HR, and they are looking for candidates with a Masters Degree in HR. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 1 to 3 years of relevant experience in the field. This opportunity is based in Bangalore, India, offering a chance for qualified professionals to contribute their skills and insights to IBM’s human resources processes. The company emphasizes the importance of a strong educational background and practical experience in the HR domain, making it an ideal environment for individuals looking to advance their careers in this field.
Company Name: IBM
Job Role: Process Analyst- HR
Education Required: Masters Degree in HR
Experience Required: 1-3 years
Job Location: Bangalore, India
- You will update and processes employee data in the HR System to provide accurate and timely information to a variety of HR Services.
- Interface with customers to resolve questions and issues regarding compensation administration/processes.
- Provides data for any internal business controls team as required
- Ensure compliance to the client’s existing standards.
- You will require to have good understanding of the internal and external policies, procedures, regulations, and compliance related to Human Resources and respond to employee queries.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in HR Management System.
- Masters Degree in HR.
- Minimum 1-3 years in Core HR & Issue Resolution for any International IT / ITES Companies.
- Good verbal and written English language skills. Ability to communicate and resolve difficult customer service issues.
- Expertise and knowledge in Core HR related processes. (excluding Recruitment)
- Good knowledge of MS Excel.
- Ability to manage multiple, diverse priorities under time pressure to meet key customer and financial deadlines.
- Ability to trouble-shoot and implement changes in his/her processes.
- Effectively Works with Others – Works well with internal customers and external suppliers and can positively influence others in problem solving and work process improvements.
- Attention to details.
- Team work – the ability to work well within the team is key to this role.