IBM India Private Limited is currently seeking dynamic individuals to join their team as Procurement Professionals in Bangalore. This role is open to candidates from diverse educational backgrounds, with any graduate qualification. Whether you’re a fresh graduate or have up to 1 year of experience, IBM welcomes you to be a part of their team in the Enterprise Operations category. As a Procurement Professional, you’ll play a vital role in managing and optimizing procurement processes, in IBM’s operations. This full-time, regular role offers the perfect opportunity to develop your skills and make an impact in the world of procurement within the thriving tech hub of Bangalore.
Company Name: IBM India Private Limited
Job Title: Procurement Professional
Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience Required: 0 to 1 Year
Job Type: Full-time, Regular
Job Category: Enterprise Operations
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Your Role and Responsibilities:
Procurement skills? If so, lets talk.
As a Procurement Buyer will be responsible for delivering several procurement processes that support the department delivering excellent customer service. This is a critical role that enables the operations of the department to run as efficiently as possibly enabling managers to focus on strategic property and procurement.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receives PR and Converts to Purchase Orders.
- Indirect Procurement Purchasing activity and support Sourcing team.
- Support queries from Client /stakeholder, internal IBM.
- Transmits POs to suppliers and Expedites delivery when needed/requested.
- Manages goods/services claims and escalation point for customer queries.
- Amends or closes Purchase Orders, Reporting activity.
- Handle queries received from Business Requestors, Suppliers, Procurement Managers and from Accounts payable.
- Create reports on Open PO, Blanket PO expiration report, Contract’s Expiration report and other reports in the required format with good quality.
- Maintain updated records on processed transactions.
- Able to manage priorities, deadlines and tasks in order to meet deadlines and accomplish goals; Ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks.
- Good interpersonal interaction and able to work well with the team and Client stakeholders.
- Positive Attitude, Planning, Curiosity, Self-discipline, Ability to work in Rotational Shift.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned.
Qualification & Experience Required:
- Any Graduate with 0 to 1 years of relevant experience in Customer Support, Inquiry Management/ Freshers.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyses information skillfully.
- Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Interpersonal Skills – Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting.
- Verbal Communication – Excellent verbal communication skills required. Needs to talk with the Supplier/Client over phone/email as and when required. Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Able to read and interpret written information.