IBM, a global technology and innovation leader, is currently offering an enticing opportunity for a Software Developer role in the vibrant city of Bangalore. The company is in search of dynamic individuals with any graduate degree and 0-3 years of experience to join their innovative team. As a Software Developer at IBM, you will be part of a cutting-edge environment, contributing to the development of advanced software solutions. This position in Bangalore presents an ideal platform for individuals with diverse educational backgrounds to showcase their talents and grow professionally.
Company Name: IBM
Job Role: Software Developer
Education Required: Any Graduate
Experience Required: 0-3 years
Job Location: Bangalore
- Each implementation is unique in it’s design. Providing for an constantly changing and exciting challenge. If working in this area interests you, and you have the aptitude and energy to take the technical support issues of the top corporations in the world, we would like to meet you.
- Previous knowledge of our products is a plus, but it is not a requirement for consideration. New hires will be provided training at a level beyond standard user functionality. Pairing with a mentor and continuing on in a collaborative team environment. Applicants must be able to openly share ideas and communicate thoroughly and professionally in both verbal and written forms.
- Responsibilities of a Support Engineer include but are not limited to: troubleshooting and analysis of customer issues. Managing customer expectations and relationships. Setting up test scenarios to duplicate problems. Composition of knowledge base articles describing issues that have been reported and their resolution. Escalating of defects to Level 3 for review and administration of communication and fixes between the customer and Level 3 support. Providing production down weekend support (on rotation) to customers in system down scenarios.
Required Skills and qualification:
- 0-3 years of experience.
- Core Java / JEE preferred or any programming language proficiency.
- Troubleshooting skills esp Java code / logs / Database troubleshooting skills (DB2 or Oracle) / Troubleshooting JMS/MQ.
- Customer facing role includes shifts / weekend support on rotation basis.
- Quick learner and ability to pick up new product on on-prem and cloud.