Infosys, a leading global technology services company, is currently seeking qualified individuals for the position of Aerospace Engineer at their Bangalore location. The company is looking for candidates with a strong educational background, including Master Of Comp. Applications, Master Of Science, Master Of Engineering, Master Of Technology, Bachelor Of Comp. Applications, Bachelor Of Science, Bachelor Of Technology, or Bachelor of Engineering. To be eligible for this role, candidates should have a minimum of 1 year of relevant experience.
Company Name: Infosys
Job Role: Aerospace Engineer
Education Required: Master Of Comp. Applications, Master Of Science, Master Of Engineering, Master Of Technology, Bachelor Of Comp. Applications, Bachelor Of Science, Bachelor Of Technology, Bachelor of Engineering.
Experience Required: 1 Year and above
Job Location: Bangalore
- Sound knowledge of Aero Engine Component Design and Non Conformance Assessment Process and sentencing of production / Overhaul / Service Components (Technical Variance).
- Experience in design, development and Non Conformance/ DAR’s/ TAD and QN assessment of complex fabrications such as casings, rings, complex unit mounting, fairings, inlets/Outlets & fairings.
- Experience in design , development and installations for engine external components such as ducts, harness, pipes, hoses and brackets.
- Understanding of engine subsystem level requirements for developing component level concepts and Modification policy for Fleet, cost and performance optimization updates.
- Creation of Design definition which includes geometry creation, design solution drawings, component models and drawing definitions, interface control documents etc.
- Design modification of gas turbine engine components to get cost reduction, to resolve service issues and manufacturing issues. etc. Reviewing concessions and recommending for drawing change through Definition Alteration Request (DAR) process.
- Fit, Form and Functionality analysis of various components with defects through concession, DAR TAD’s . Carrying out tolerance stack analysis, layout in UG , interaction with various specialists like Stress engineer, Air system, Materials engineer.
- Experience in development of Engine Control system hardware and software , testing and understanding of Engine health monitoring system.
- Experience in Life Cycle Engineering activities specifically Reliability Engineering for Engine Components.
- Prepare AMM, CMM, EMM publications, Create and Edit Life Management plan for engine components.
- Experience in resolving customer queries / issues in service bulletins, mod bulletins etc.
- Experience in reliability management through LRU trend reports, service experience reports, root cause analysis reports.
- Experienced in design in context, safety requirements, DFMEA and PFMEA methods.
- Experience in working Team center, UGNX and PDM Metaphase.
Technical and Professional Requirements:
- Primary Skills : Aerospace Domain, Aerospace Domain-Aircraft Maintenance, Embedded Software-Control Systems & Acquisition Systems.
- Secondary Skills : Aero Engine Design, Aero Engine Stress, CFD, UGNX.