Infosys is currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Power Programmer – Specialist Programmer Data Engineering (FY-24)-Q3. The ideal candidate for this role should possess a Bachelor of Engineering degree and have a minimum of 1 year of relevant experience. The job is based in Bengaluru, offering an exciting opportunity for professionals to contribute their skills and expertise in the field. As a Power Programmer, the selected individual will play a specialized role in data engineering within the dynamic framework of Infosys. This position underscores the company’s commitment to hiring individuals with a strong educational background and practical experience, ensuring that they continue to excel in delivering cutting-edge solutions in the ever-evolving technology landscape.
Company Name: Infosys
Job Role: Power Programmer
Education Required: Bachelor of Engineering
Experience Required: 1 Year and above
Job Location: Bangalore
- Power Programmer is an important initiative within Global Delivery to develop a team of Full Stack Developers who will be working on complex engineering projects, platforms and marketplaces for our clients using emerging technologies.
- They will be ahead of the technology curve and will be constantly enabled and trained to be Polyglots.
- They are Go-Getters with a drive to solve end customer challenges and will spend most of their time in designing and coding, End to End contribution to technology oriented development projects.
- Providing solutions with minimum system requirements and in Agile Mode.,
- Collaborate with Power Programmers.
- Open Source community and Tech User group.
- Custom Development of new Platforms & Solutions ,Opportunities.
- Work on Large Scale Digital Platforms and marketplaces.
- Work on Complex Engineering Projects using cloud native architecture .
- Work with innovative Fortune 500 companies in cutting edge technologies.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Mandatory: Spark, Scala/Python, Kafka, Hive
- Desirable: Hadoop ecosystem, Hbase