Ingram Micro is currently offering a remarkable opportunity for the position of Associate Professional, Systems Administrator in the bustling city of Pune. To qualify for this position, candidates should possess a four-year college degree. whether you are a fresh graduate ready to embark on your career journey or someone with up to two years of experience. As an Associate Professional, Systems Administrator, you will play a pivotal role in the management and maintenance of IT systems, ensuring their seamless operation. This role provides an excellent platform to launch or advance your career in systems administration.
Company Name: Ingram Micro
Job Title: Associate Professional, Systems Administrator
Qualification: Four year college degree
Experience Required: 0 to 2 Years
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra
- Responsible for the implementation, maintenance and administration of the organization/function’s system products.
- Provides technical support and troubleshoot system application related issues. May also perform installation, configuration, tuning, or backups.
- Designs systems that are appropriate for users’ needs and consistent with the overall design of the organization’s information systems architecture.
- Collect and analyze information from system users to formulate the scope and objectives of the system.
- Prepare and maintain technical documentation to guide system users and to assist with the ongoing operation, maintenance, and development of the system.
What you bring to the role:
- Entry-level professional individual contributor on a project or work team.
- Work is closely supervised.
- Problems faced are not typically difficult or complex.
- Explains facts, policies and practices related to job area.
- Works on projects of limited scope and complexity.
- Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Uses company standard policies and procedures to resolve issues in which answers can be readily obtained.
- Work is reviewed regularly by supervisor or more senior peers.
- Requires broad theoretical knowledge typically acquired from advanced education.
Qualification & Experience Required:
- Typically requires a four year college degree or equivalent experience and 0-2 years functional experience.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.