JLL, a renowned name in the real estate and property management industry, is offering an exciting opportunity for Engineering graduates or individuals with a 3-year Diploma to join as Technical Executives in Bengaluru. This role is tailored for freshers, making it an excellent entry point for aspiring professionals in the engineering field. As a Technical Executive at JLL, employees will have the chance to work in a dynamic and innovative environment, contributing their skills and knowledge to various technical aspects of the company’s operations.
Company Name: JLL
Job Role: Technical Executive
Education Required: Engineering graduates or individuals with a 3-year Diploma
Experience Required: Fresher
Job Location: Bengaluru
- Set up Standard Operating Procedures for the management of the Client critical environment and ensure compliance at site.
- Understands the engineering design and operational aspects of the facility’s systems and equipment.
- Must be able to recognize system shortcomings and respond to operational and emergency situations.
- Ensure Planned Preventive Maintenance activities are undertaken in accordance with the schedule.
- Ensure the implementation and management of Risk and Safety work practices to reduce any interruption to operations.
- Implement regular inspections of the facility on energy conservation, maintenance practices, utility management and risk management procedures.
- Implement the pre-emptive maintenance program to reduce the risk of sudden failures of critical equipment
- Provide training to on-site teams on equipment procedures and implementation.
- Support service delivery teams on equipment maintenance and upkeep.
- Conduct regular inspections to ensure that the procedures are being followed and updated as required.
- Implement and manage an audit programme to ensure the exposure to risk is minimised. Health and Safety
- Ensure compliance with statutory regulations on fire, health and safety standards.
- Ensure all safety procedures, including Crisis Management/ Business Continuity and Emergency Procedures are maintained at all times. • Ensure that service delivery teams and on-site contractors undergo a Health and Safety Induction prior to deployment.
- Maintain equipment database for site.
- Develop and implement innovative programs and processes that reduce utility costs, increase productivity and savings. • Initiate strategies to achieve measurable improvements in energy consumption.
- Assist with churn and project work.
- Prepare / provide input to the site monthly report to be submitted to Client.
Required Qualification and Skills:
- Engineering graduate or Diploma graduate ( 3 years Diploma ) with no years of experience / Fresher in the relevant field.
- Tertiary qualifications in property, building or facilities management required.
- Contract Administration experience required.
- Excellent people skills and ability to interact with a wide range of client staff and demands
- Demonstrated experience with tendering and service improvement initiatives required.
- Knowledge of Occupational Safety requirements
- Strong PC literacy and proven ability to manage daily activities using various systems.
- Adherence to Key Performance Indicators Implementation of Best Practices Agreed cost savings initiatives Acts as leadership role model for Jones Lang LaSalle by behaving consistently with cultural requirements. Set stretch targets for self to achieve maximum team performance. Is able to make difficult decisions and resolve problems or improve operations. Actively searches out opportunities to achieve best results Promotes open, constructive and collaborative relations with superiors, subordinates, peers and clients. Gains respect of Jones Lang LaSalle people, clients, and where appropriate, with the broader business community.
- Listens effectively and communicates through actions and examples. Have strong written and oral communication skills.