JPMorgan Chase Off Campus Drive 2023: JPMorgan Chase, a prestigious name in the financial industry, is offering an exciting opportunity for a full-time Reference Data Associate in Bangalore. This role specifically caters to night-shift enthusiasts who thrive in a dynamic work environment. If you’re looking to advance your career and contribute to the financial world, this position could be your gateway to success.
Company Name: JPMorgan Chase
Job Title: Reference Data Associate
Job Type: Full Time
Job Shift: Night
Job Location: Bangalore
The role will involve supporting Client Account Services activities across Custody, Fund Service and IMOS. This will include leading a team performing functions such as authentication, initiation and reference data setups across Custody, Accounting and Middle Office platforms. Additionally, the manager will be expected to contribute to a wider team, provide regular progress updates, maintain an understanding of client documents, approach their work with a control-mindset, and demonstrate an understanding/application of policies and procedures.
- Strong People management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good leadership skills and ability to motivate team.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple deliverables.
- Proven skills in time management, organization, and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- Preferred experienced with client documentation and JPM systems.