Kennametal, a global leader in engineering solutions, is currently seeking qualified candidates for the role of Junior Design Engineer in Bangalore. To excel in this position, candidates should possess a BE, B.Tech, or Diploma in engineering and have 1 to 3 years of experience. As a Junior Design Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work on innovative projects and contribute to the development of advanced engineering solutions. Located in the thriving city of Bangalore, this role offers an ideal environment for professional growth and the chance to be part of a team that’s at the forefront of engineering excellence.
Company Name: Kennametal
Job Title: Junior Design Engineer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ Diploma
Experience Required: 1 to 3 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
The candidate is expected to be part of design and engineering activities. It consists of conceptualization, detailing, revisions, cross functional discussions etc. Primarily, the customer (Internal and External) expectation need to be understood clearly and execute the design requirements quickly right first time.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Possessing High level understanding of Metal Cutting with proper hands-on experience.
- Design/ Engineering and development of cutting tools 3D Models. 2D Drawings, BoMs etc.
- Understanding all the relevant standards/ practices and completion of design tasks.
- Working with Plants/ Cross-functional teams for continuous development.
Preferred Areas of Education, Certifications, and Skills:
- BE/ B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering/ Allied courses OR 4 Years Diploma from GTTC/ NTTF/ CITD kind of Institutes.