Keysight, a leading company in the technology industry, is currently seeking a qualified candidate for the position of IT Engineer based in Haryana’s vibrant city, Gurugram. The role requires a candidate with a Bachelors, Masters, or equivalent degree, showcasing the company’s commitment to a diverse and educated workforce. The ideal candidate should have up to 2 years of relevant experience, indicating that this position is suitable for both fresh graduates and individuals with some professional experience.
Company Name: Keysight
Job Role: IT Engineer, Software, Entry
Education Required: Bachelors or Master Degree or University Degree or equivalent.
Experience Required: up to 2 years relevant experience.
Job Location: Gurugram
- Performs IT functions such as design, analysis, evaluation, testing, debugging and implementation of applications programs supporting the company infrastructure business processes and operations and/or network-based (cloud) product systems. Analyzes, installs, acquires, modifies and supports operating systems, database or utilities software. Plans, conducts and directs the analysis of business problems with automated systems solutions.
- At least 80% of time, focused on the development of Keysight-unique software solutions for external digital customer engagement or internal business automation. Designs, develops, tests and debugs software throughout the product lifecycle from requirements definition to production release to iterative enhancements and support.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Works on information technology assignments with clearly defined objectives.
- Solves problems of limited scope and complexity.
Required Educational Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelors or Master Degree or University Degree or equivalent.
- No prior experience required; may have up to 2 years’ relevant experience.