Kyndryl, a global technology services company, is currently recruiting for the role of Customer Service Representative in Gurgaon. This full-time position requires a unique blend of skills, including strong questioning and probing abilities tailored to the issue and caller’s level, along with exceptional communication skills. As a Customer Service Representative at Kyndryl, you’ll have the opportunity to be at the forefront of delivering exceptional customer experiences, addressing their needs, and providing effective solutions.
Company Name: Kyndryl
Job Role: Customer Service Representative
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gurgaon
Client satisfaction will be your ultimate goal in this role. As a customer service representative, you will be on the front line serving our customers. You’ll be the technical resource and point person interacting with clients, vendors, and senior management, to identify and resolve complex technical problems.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Advises and guides the client regarding the use of a broad range of products, offerings, and services.
- Following a standard call flow and problem handing processes (scripted or not scripted), they verify entitlement, perform problem determination, resolve and close the problem, or route the incident record to the appropriate level of support.
- Using technical resources and tools, they support the client by answering questions and responding to client requirements.
- They utilize their product, technology, industry and/or services skills to identify problems which may be related to product installation, update, configuration, operations or performance.
- They guide the client, advising on potential resolutions and their implementation, and play a key role in overall client satisfaction.
- Working in Night Shifts.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Candidate should have minimum 0-2years of experience.
- Proficient to ensure customer issues are resolved in the most timely and effective manner possible Freshers are also considered.
- Demonstrable ability to handle various tasks or projects with changing priorities.
- Experience to utilize available time efficiently to achieve effective and efficient results Hands-on expertise to assemble a complete and accurate problem/symptom description of reported issues.
- Solid experience to successfully solve problems and narrow down reported issues, identify root causes, and find creative solutions to effectively address customer concerns.
- Ability to identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts Experience in user level familiarity with at least one e-mail client – Outlook, Notes etc.
- Questioning skills /probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller.
- Excellent Communications skills.
- Apply Knowledge of ITIL.
- Apply Knowledge of Ticketing Tools.
- Perform Remote Takeover.
- Basic experience in Technical Support Level 1.