Lennox is currently seeking dynamic individuals for the position of Graduate Engineer Trainee in Chennai. The ideal candidate for this role should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, with a preference for those in the field of Computer Science or IT. Lennox values candidates with 1-3 years of relevant experience, making this an excellent opportunity for those looking to kickstart or enhance their engineering careers. As a Graduate Engineer Trainee at Lennox, individuals can expect to work in a dynamic and innovative environment, contributing to the company’s success while gaining valuable hands-on experience.
Company Name: Lennox
Job Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree – Engineering Preferably Computer Science/IT
Experience Required: 1-3 years
Job Location: Chennai
Role and Responsibilities:
- ABAP Development, Analysis and Testing of SAP Objects, ranging from small enhancements, Work Requests and Support work.
- Ability to learn and write the Technical Specification and simple Test Scripts.
- Will work closely with the Senior ABAP Members and Business solutions group to complete on SAP ABAP deliverables.
- Zeal to learn and understand SAP releases, enhancements/new functionality/ modifications and perform application research.
Required Skills and Qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree – Engineering Preferably Computer Science/IT.
- Completed the SAP ABAP Training.
- 1-3 years in SAP Development/Support Projects.
- Good knowledge on Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, Forms and Workflows (RICEFW) Objects.
- Requires clear written and verbal communication.
- Fair understanding of testing and debugging procedures.
- Good analytical skills and the ability to provide alternative solutions to technical problems.