Maersk is currently seeking candidates for the position of Associate Technology Operations – Service Desk in Pune. The company is looking for fresh graduates with a degree in Technology, computer science, information systems, or a related field. As an Associate Technology Operations at Maersk, you will be part of the Service Desk team, providing essential support in the dynamic field of technology operations. This opportunity is tailored for individuals who have recently completed their education and are eager to embark on a rewarding career with a global leader. Maersk values candidates who possess a strong educational background and a passion for technology.
Company Name: Maersk
Job Role: Associate Technology Operations – Service Desk
Education Required: Degree in Technology, computer science, information systems, or similar
Experience Required: Fresher
Job Location: Pune
Role and Responsibilities:
- Providing support for all Technology related- activities and initiatives.
- Break/fix assistance for all technology issues but not limited to password and access assistance but also escalation of high priority incidents including server and network escalations.
- Working and collaborating with global teams, employees of Maersk, different technology and engineering teams in order to restore service and/or identify problems.
- Incident Logging and Categorisation – Maintain accurate and up-to-date log of each incident that is reported, including the category/type of incident.
- Organising and prioritising tickets based on the level of disruption that they cause.
- Escalating incidents and service requests that cannot be resolved within agreed timescales or need technical escalation in line with the SOP (Standard operating procedures).
- Communication with users – keeping them informed of incident and service request progress.
- Conducting customer/user satisfaction call-backs/surveys as agreed including deep dive analysis on Dissatisfied survey responses.
Required Skills and Qualification:
- Degree in Technology, computer science, information systems, or similar.
- Working experience in a Technology performance analysis and end-user support role.
- Strong understanding of operating systems, software, and devices.
- Knowledge on Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) practices preferred.
- Strong collaboration, communication, and interpersonal skills in a customer service setting.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Knowledge in ITSM tools, customer relationship management (CRM) and task management software would be desirable.