McKinsey is currently looking for a Finance Associate with a specialization in General Accounting, and they have opportunities in both Chennai and Gurugram. The ideal candidate for this role is expected to hold a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related fields. Additionally, a minimum of 1 year of experience in general accounting is required. The role demands strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and proficiency in the English language.
Company Name: McKinsey
Job Role: Finance Associate – General Accounting
Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience Required: 1+ years of experience in general accounting is required.
Job Location: Chennai, Gurugram
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- You will research the open items in the reconciliations and liaise with internal teams and colleagues in the office and work towards a resolution.
- You will be responsible for the preparation of bank and balance sheet reconciliations and managing the employee advance reconciliation and timely recovery by submission to payroll.
- You will be responsible for the accounting client billing and receipting, project accounting-related adjustments, and allocations.
- You will play a vital role in the closure of sub-ledger modules accounts payable, accounts receivable, and fixed assets.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related fields preferred.
- 1+ years of experience in general accounting is required.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles.
- Exposure to any ERP (preferred).
- Experience in SAP or blackline would be an advantage.
- Strong familiarity with productivity tools such as Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience in collaborating/partnering across teams within the organization.
- Ability to work in multiple shift timings as per business requirement.
- Good written and verbal communication, proficiency in the English language.