Ministry of Commerce and Industry is announcing a significant recruitment drive with a variety of positions, including Young Professional, Associate, Consultant, and Senior Consultant, offering a total of 67 posts. The application process is streamlined, and interested candidates can submit their applications via email to (firstname.lastname@example.org). The last date of submission of application through email is 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the newspaper.
Organization Name: Ministry of Commerce and Industry
Post Name: Young Professional, Associate, Consultant, Sr Consultant
No. of Posts: 67 Posts
Mode of Application: Through Mail (email@example.com)
|Name Of the Post||No. of Posts|
- Economics: Masters in Economics
- Legal: LLM
- Public Policy: Masters in Public Policy
- General Management: MBA or equivalent from an institution having NIRF ranking up to 100 in the Management category as per the latest ranking.
- Data Science: B.E/ B.Tech in any discipline/ MCA/ Masters in Data Science, Data Analytics, or Computational Mathematics.
Post Qualification Experience:
- Young Professionals: 0 to 1 Year
- Associate: 1 to 3 Years
- Consultant: 3 to 8 Years
- Senior Consultant: 15 to 65 Years
|Name of the Post||Upper Age Limit|
|Young Professional||35 Years|
|Sr Consultant||65 Years|
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Associate||Rs.80,000 – Rs.1,45,000|
|Consultant||Rs.1,45,000 – Rs.2,65,000|
|Sr Consultant||Rs.2,65,000 – Rs.3,30,000|
Interested and eligible candidates may mail duly filled application forms in the prescribed format (copy attached) along with their CV and self-attested copy of relevant documents.
- The last date of submission of application through email is 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
Check the Official Notification for the more information.
How to Apply for Ministry of Commerce Recruitment 2023 ?
|Official Notification & Application Form||Click Here|
|Email Id To Send Application Form||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|