Molex, a globally recognized leader in electronic solutions, is currently seeking talented individuals for the position of Graduate Engineer Trainee in Bangalore. This opportunity is open to candidates who hold a Bachelor of Engineering degree and are eager to embark on a rewarding career journey. As a Graduate Engineer Trainee at Molex, you will have the chance to work with cutting-edge technology and learn from industry experts.
Company Name: Molex
Job Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Education Required: Bachelor of Engineering
Job Location: Bangalore
- Primarily responsible for creation and maintenance of parts in Granta Material system for plastics, metals and colorants.
- Responsible for creating material specifications, Material Master updates, Compliance update.
- Updating files with importer/exporter tools in the database and scripting basic macros.
- Planning, prioritising, solving problems, reporting progress and executing established project objectives.
- Represent Global users in system development programs identifying and documenting requirements.
- Document policies, procedures and standards to facilitate consistent practices throughout the world and provide a vehicle for employee training.
- Monitoring the Quality and delivery of outputs and implementing corrections to the processes if necessary.
- Auditing the parts in Granta for the completeness of material properties and compliance documents.
- Programmable (macros/VBA/VBS), logical and functional knowledge on the tools to automate the process.
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Chemical/Industrial/Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics & Communication).
- Good and effective technical communication skills.
- Proficiency in Desktop tools like Word processing,MS-Excel, MS-Access and Web development skills.
- Basic Knowledge of Product development, Bill of Materials (BOMs), Chemical compositions.
- Good Programming logic & Basic VB/Python script are added advantage.
- Regulatory Compliance Regulations, RoHS & REACH directives.
- Expertise in MS-Office Applications & VB scripts.
- Knowledge of Python programming & File transfer/management are preferred.
- Knowledge in Data management.