Molex is seeking candidates for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee in Bangalore, Karnataka. To be eligible for this position, you should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics, Computer Science, or Embedded Systems. If you’re a recent graduate with a passion for engineering, this could be the perfect opportunity to begin your professional journey with Molex.
Company Name: Molex
Job Title: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics, Computer science Or Embedded systems
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Role & Responsibilities:
As a GET (Embedded Software Development), you may be part of:
- Apply knowledge gained in relevant university courses to real-world challenges.
- Developing embedded applications for different Molex industrial automation platforms/products. Help to identify, specify, and plan tasks assigned by the project lead.
- Developing embedded software modules to support industrial communication protocols.
- Participating in peer reviews and maintaining code integrity.
- Practicing an entrepreneurial, customer focused, innovative, and forward-looking culture.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics, Computer science Or Embedded systems.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to quickly acquire knowledge of many technologies.
- Excellent big picture and abstract thinking skills, with an open and innovative mindset.
- Strong analytical skills and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team.
- Sufficient knowledge of programming skills in C/C++.
- Sufficient knowledge of bare metal and operating system. Operating systems knowledge such as QNX, VxWorks, Windows CE, RTLinux, or a similar OS.
- Fundamental understanding and knowledge about major processor architectures (ARM, x86, MIPS etc.)
- Familiarity with peripheral devices such as Flash, EEPROM, FPGA, ADC, DAC etc.
- Familiarity with serial interface protocols such as SPI, I2C, UART etc.
- Experience in using test equipment (eg. oscilloscope, logic analyzer).
- Familiarity with debugging firmware/software.
- Familiarity with network protocols.