Molex, a global leader in electronic solutions, is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join their team as Trainees in Import Planning at their Bangalore location. This unique opportunity is open to candidates with non-engineering degrees, providing an excellent chance for those looking to explore a career in import planning. Good in Microsoft Excel is a key skill required for this role, as you will be involved in critical data analysis and planning tasks.
Company Name: Molex
Job Title: Trainee, Import Planning
Qualification: Non-Engineering Degree
Skills Required: Microsoft Excel
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Role & Responsibilities:
- Ensure customer demand is accurately translated to MLX and non-MLX manufacturing plants via purchase documents.
- To process all, expedite requests sent by customer service and actively follow up with the manufacturing plants to assure customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate the expedite process between customer service and the Molex manufacturing plants.
- To monitor and control all aspects of the purchase document backlog, i.e. overdue, reschedules, unscheduled, substitutions/replacements, returns to ensure MD04 is as clean as possible.
- To manage the supply delivery performance of Molex manufacturing plants and external vendors.
- To support the allocation process in cooperation with relevant stakeholders.
- Monitor key performance indicators and take appropriate actions required to meet set targets.
- Undertake other duties as requested by Management, which within the competence of the Post Holder.
- Support the periodic review of inventory strategies and of demand planning selection.
- Work with Sales and Product Managers on various order issues such as promising, delivery dates, cancellations, and returns. Assists sales in determining standard pack and minimum order quantities for part.
- Support continuous improvement processes.
- Participate and Contribute to the development of GSC CoE with creative and innovative ideas.
- Non-Engineering Degree plus evidence of continuous professional development.
- In addition, good PC skills (e.g. Microsoft excel) are required.