Mphasis is currently seeking candidates for the role of Officer-Process Quality-I in Pune. The educational requirement for this position is a High School Diploma or GED equivalent. Candidates in this role should excel in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with clients and staff at all levels. Additionally, they should be skilled in problem resolution and be able to recommend suggestions to increase accuracy and efficiency.
Company Name: Mphasis
Job Role: Officer-Proces Quality-I
Education Required: High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
Job Location: Pune
Under the supervision of the Customer Support Supervisor, the Customer Support Representative is responsible for answering calls from our clients’ medical provider network and Clients’ enrolled members. The Customer Support Specialist will provide timely and accurate responses in a professional and courteous manner utilizing defined processes and guidelines. This position also assists with various internal tasks that ensure a high level of overall client satisfaction.
- Responds to provider and member phone inquiries in a timely manner provides accurate responses in a professional and courteous manner
- Research inquiries using appropriate team members and Applications as resources
- Assists team with providing claim or Plan status for client inquiries
- Upon Customer request, modify or add details to the Plan in the Application.
- Follows up with provider and member calls to obtain further information internal departments may request, as needed
- Ensures that HIPAA guidelines are followed in every communication with providers, clients or staff.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- International voice experience required
- Educational requirements include a High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Prior customer service experience is required (Inbound or Outbound Calls). Two (2) years of professional work experience in international call center is strongly preferred
- General knowledge of medical terminology preferred
- Knowledge and experience using current computer technology
- Working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Skilled in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with clients, and staff at all levels
- Skilled in problem resolution; recommends suggestions to increase accuracy and/or efficiency
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate professionally, clearly and effectively, verbally and in writing
- Ability to prioritize effectively
- Ability to multitask