MRI Software is currently in search of a skilled Software Engineer with expertise in ASP.Net and MVC to join their team in Baroda. As a full-time Software Engineer at MRI Software, you’ll have the opportunity to apply your knowledge and skills in a dynamic work environment. The ideal candidate should hold a BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, ensuring a strong educational foundation to excel in this role.
Company Name: MRI Software
Job Title: Software Engineer – ASP.Net, MVC
Qualification: BA/BS Degree in Computer Science
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Baroda, Gujarat
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To Develop software features in a self-sufficient way and to a high technical standard.
- Understanding the system architecture and technical goals of the product.
- Follow development process (source control, branching, testing etc.) without assistance.
- Actively troubleshoot issues and assist with complex support queries which require further analysis.
- Taking part in team rituals such as stand-ups, planning sessions, demos and retrospectives.
- Taking part in team activities such as collaborative-development and code-reviews.
- Taking part in cross-team activities such as knowledge-sharing and documentation.
- Building relationships with all other teams in the product development department.
- A Degree or Diploma in Software Engineering, Computer Science or a related area, or equivalent years of experience.
- Experience in .Net (C#,.Net, Core, MVC, ASP.Net).
- Experience in SQL (Microsoft SQL DMS) / cloud databases.
- Experience in API development & management.
- Experience using cloud technologies (Microsoft Azure Functions).
- Experience in queuing services RabbitMQ/Kafka etc.
- Experience integrating applications with single sign on platforms.
- Experience in writing Unit Tests (NUnit, xUnit, Jasmine).
- Experience in Data Modelling.
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related software engineering experience.
- Experience with a cross section of Microsoft technologies.
- Desirable to have an interest and experience in technical architecture.
- Desirable skills include experience working with non-Microsoft technologies.
Personal Skills /Attributes:
- Team player and understands how own work is important to the team’s success.
- Willing to contribute what it takes to meet deadlines and deliverables.
- Dedicated to continual learning and self-improvement – technical and functional
- Willing to take on additional responsibility to ensure team success.
- Thrives in an environment that fosters constructive debate.
- Ability and eagerness to learn new emerging technical skills that are relevant to MRI Software.
- Ability to learn leading technical / industry standards and technologies.
- Flexible working arrangements (2 days in the office).
- Annual performance-related bonus.
- 6x Flexi Fridays: knock 2.5 hours off your day on any day.
- Engaging, fun & inclusive culture: check out the MRI Software APAC Insta feed and stories!