Myntra, a renowned e-commerce platform, is currently seeking a qualified individual for the position of Associate – e-learning Content Developer at their Bangalore location. The ideal candidate for this role should be a graduate with a strong educational background. Myntra is specifically looking for candidates with 1-3 years of experience in e-learning content development. As an Associate in this role, one will have the opportunity to contribute to the creation of engaging and effective learning materials. This position in Bangalore offers a unique blend of professional growth and a vibrant work environment for individuals passionate about e-learning content development.
Company Name: Myntra
Job Role: Associate – e-learning Content Developer
Education Required: Graduate
Experience Required: 1-3 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to perform training needs analysis.
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling courses using content authoring tools such as Captivate, Articulate, Lectora, etc.
- Review process documents/SOPs and provide insights and suggestions to creators to ensure that all critical and relevant information is included and clearly defined.
- Develop instructor-led courses, online programs, web-based learning aids or products, and other programs as needed.
- Create and administer quizzes based on the training to be imparted to check learner comprehension.
- Present content in a creative manner that makes the learning process simple and easy for the trainees.
- Apply different instructional methodologies/theories to drive learning and enhanced retention thereby achieving training objectives.
- Host and manage training content on the LMS.
- Periodically refresh the training content to stay up-to-date on the latest policies and processes.
- Monitor the effectiveness of the training program during the pilot and implement changes based on impact and user feedback to ensure continual improvement.
- Stay updated on all emerging instructional technologies and make recommendations about when to adopt certain systems to continue to offer the best learning experience possible.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Graduate with 1-3 years of experience in course design and development for instructor-led, blended, and online training programs.
- Experience working with an LMS and course development software.
- Knowledge of instructional design concepts – Storyboarding, Assessments, etc.
- Knowledge and experience in training needs analysis, adult learning/training principles, and principles of instructional design.
- Proficient with Articulate, Captivate, Photoshop, Microsoft Office, Audio and video editing tools.
- Knowledge of SCORM and AICC technology standards.
- Self-driven with the ability to work without constant supervision.
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Ability to work with teams and stakeholders across various levels of hierarchy.
- Excellent English and Hindi written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with a team and stakeholders at various levels of hierarchy.