NetApp is currently seeking Software Engineers with a focus on Golang, C, and C++. Whether you hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, this opportunity is open to you, with the requirement of 0 to 3 years of experience. Based in Bengaluru, this role offers a promising path for both fresh graduates and those with some experience to work in a dynamic and innovative environment.
Company Name: NetApp
Job Role: Software Engineer (Golang, C, C++)
Education Required: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
Experience Required: 0 – 3 Years
Job Location: Bengaluru
- Work on design, implementation, and verification of systems/ subsystems.
- Test automation.
- Performance analysis.
- Critical and/or high visibility customer support.
- Participate in technical discussions within the team and with other groups.
- Providing support in development and testing activities of other engineers that involve several interdependencies.
- Willing to work on additional tasks and responsibilities that will contribute towards team, department, and company goals.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and 0-3 years of related experience or equivalent work experience.
- Strong programming skills in Go/Java/C++ with understanding of OOPS, as well as a scripting language (Python/Shell script)
- Preferably with experience working in File systems, storage protocols, etc.
- A strong understanding of data structures and programming practices
- Should have excellent debugging skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to work collaboratively within a team environment to meet aggressive goals and high-quality standards.
- A strong aptitude for learning new technologies.