NielsenIQ is currently seeking a Research Executive for their CS A&I division in Gurgaon. The ideal candidate for this role should have 1-2 years of experience and possess a strong set of skills. Key requirements include exceptional interpersonal skills, enabling the development of relationships both within the company and with clients. Additionally, candidates should demonstrate strong problem-solving abilities, showcasing their capacity to work independently with minimal supervision.
Company Name: NielsenIQ
Job Role: Research Executive- CS A&I
Experience Required: 1 – 2 Years
Job Location: Gurgaon
Nielsen Customer Success team is a modern service team transforming the way we serve our clients with new and updated tools to help our teams get the job done quickly and easily. We are the team that partners with clients to fuse data, science, and the talents of our people to provide measurement and improvement for the clients and markets we serve. We are the key link between Nielsen and clients. Our service and delivery is the reason clients will continue to invest in our products and service.
- Support day to day contacts at the client, contributing to the achievement of client satisfaction targets.
- Build effective relationships with client representatives.
- Own reporting, including report maintenance, business issue analysis, and solution integration.
- Provide training to clients on Nielsen tools and solutions.
- Trouble-shoot and resolve client inquiries related to databases, software, coding, and other key aspects that impact client deliverables.
- Continue to broaden knowledge of client business issues and needs, Nielsen services, and the broader industry.
- Liaise with other teams as necessary (e.g. operations, off-shore partners, technology, and data science) to solve client business questions and inquiries.
- Monitor the progress of inquiries against agreed service levels and escalate any issues to the appropriate team.
- Build and maintain relationships with other client support teams to ensure quality and timely service levels are exceeded.
- Work closely with Practice/Retail Analytic Consulting teams, Operations, and Data Science to ensure all work is connected to client business issues and is delivered according to established timelines and in a way that contributes to driving client outcomes.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Good understanding of FMCG industry and trends.
- Solid Knowledge of Nielsen products and services.
- 1-2 years Nielsen Client Service at Response and/or industry experience.
- Participation in a Project.
- Good interpersonal skills – ability to develop relationships internally and at the client organization.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with gradually declining supervision.
- Strong time management skills and prioritization ability, with gradually declining supervision.
- Able to respond to inquiries of moderate complexity with almost zero supervision.
- Able to respond on enquiries of higher complexity with limited supervision.
- Strong storytelling skills, able to take clients through the solution offered and get their buy-in and satisfaction.
- Able to coach and support Jr. Executives.
- Strong levels of clients satisfaction achieved, acknowledgement from the client on a strong mindset to help them, as well as of the results per see.