NTT DATA is conducting walk-in interviews on the 12th of September 2023 in Chennai for the position of Medical Coder. This is an excellent opportunity for freshers looking to kickstart their career in the healthcare industry. As a fresher at NTT DATA, you’ll have the chance to contribute to accurate medical information coding, ensuring the efficiency of healthcare processes.
Company Name: NTT DATA
Job Title: Medical Coder
Walkin Date: 12th September 2023
Work Location: Chennai
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The coder reads the documentation to understand the patient’s diagnoses assigned.
- Transforming of healthcare diagnosis, procedures, medical services, and equipment into universal medical alphanumeric codes.
- Creating uniform vocabulary for describing the causes of injury, illness & death is the role of medical coders.
- Medical coding allows for Uniform documentation between medical facilities.
- The main task of a medical coders is to review clinical statements and assign standard Codes.
- 0 -1 Year of experience in any Healthcare BPO.
- University degree or equivalent that required 3+ years of formal studies in Life science/BPT/Pharm/Nursing.
- Good knowledge in human Anatomy/Physiology.
- 1+ year(s) of experience using a computer with Windows PC applications that required you to use a keyboard, navigate screens, and learn new software tools.
- Ability to work scheduled shifts from Monday-Friday 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM IST and the shift timings can be changed as per client requirements.
- Flexibility to accommodate overtime and work on weekends basis business requirement.
- Ability to communicate (oral/written) effectively in English to exchange information with our client.
Walkin Date and Venue:
Date and Time:
- 12th September , 10.00 AM – 2.00 PM.
- NTT Data services, DLF IT SEZ Park , Ramapuram, porur , chennai.