NTT, a globally recognized technology powerhouse, is currently inviting applications for the role of Graduate Trainee Engineer. The qualification requirements are flexible, welcoming candidates with either a diploma or a bachelor’s degree. This is a full-time position based in the dynamic city of Gurgaon, where innovation meets opportunity. As a Graduate Trainee Engineer, embarking on a journey of learning and growth within a forward-thinking organization at the forefront of technology. Whether you’re a recent graduate or looking to start your career in the tech industry, NTT provides a supportive and stimulating environment to thrive and make a meaningful impact in the field of technology and communications.
Company Name: NTT
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Engineer
Qualification: Diploma or Bachelor’s degree
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
The Graduate works under the guidance of a more senior professional colleagues. The primary responsibility of the Graduate is to assist with tasks relevant to the specific area or function.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Gain knowledge and experience in area of specialisation or function.
- Acquire the relevant practical experience and knowledge of the service or solution offered by the specific area or function.
- Provide general administrative to the specific area or function.
- Coordinate meetings, logistics, filing and record keeping.
- Assist with the preparation and distribution of reports and review system data for accuracy.
- Identify errors or discrepancies they will investigate and correct or escalate them for resolution.
- Provide support to clients in low complexity matters and maintain a log and/or list of all the queries.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree.
- Relevant certification.
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes:
- Attention to detail.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and multitask.
- Ability to professionally handle complaints, problems and issues, escalate resolutions and corrective actions.
- Ability to deliver a quality service through their support offering.
- Passion for continuous improvement.
- Self-motivated and a passion to learn.
- Ability to work in a team-orientated, collaborative environment.
- Good planning, organizing and time management skills.
- Analytical mind with an inclination for identifying issues and/or defects.
- Knowledge and interest in the specific area or function.
- Knowledge of tools and methodologies associated with the specific area or function.
- Ability to apply theoretical knowledge in a practical manner.
- Relevant working experience is desirable but not essential.
- Some experience dealing with internal and external stakeholders.