Nutanix, a pioneering company in cloud computing and hyper-converged infrastructure solutions, is currently seeking candidates for the position of Member of Technical Staff specializing in Golang. To be eligible for this role, applicants must have a solid educational background, holding a degree in BE/BTech/ME/MTech or an equivalent qualification in the field of Computer Science. While prior experience is not mandatory, Nutanix is open to individuals with up to 1.5 years of relevant experience. This opportunity is based in the thriving tech city of Bangalore, India, known as the Silicon Valley of India due to its bustling IT industry and innovation-driven atmosphere.
Company Name: Nutanix
Job Role: Member of Technical Staff – Golang
Education Required: BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech or equivalent in Computer Science
Experience Required: 0 – 1.5 Years
Job Location: Bangalore, India
- Develop solutions to enable seamless mobility of applications across different.
- Hypervisors – ESXi/Hyper-V/AHV and public cloud solutions such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud.
- Develop a deep understanding of complex distributed systems and design innovative solutions for customer requirements.
- Work on performance, scaling out and resiliency of applications in different environments.
- Work closely with development, test, documentation and product management teams to deliver high-quality products in a fast-paced environment.
- Engage with customers and support when needed to solve issues.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech or equivalent in Computer Science
- 0 – 1.5 years of software development experience
- Advanced level programming in Python/Golang/C++ or C
- Love of programming and rock-solid in one or more languages: Go, C, C++, for
- Enterprise-quality software
- Development experience in a couple of the following areas: operating systems, database back-ends, Cloud technologies
- Experience with Virtualization, microservices, and Dockers/containers.
- Experience working with virtualisation technologies like VMware, KVM, Hyper-V.